Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Reminder for Today

Freedom is like taking a bath - you have to keep doing it every day!
~ Flo Kennedy


In order to stay on the road to recovery, we need to make healthy choices every day. If we stumble, we just need to get back on our feet and make the next right choice to get back on track.

According to WordReference.com a Habit is "a pattern of behavior acquired through frequent repetition". So just as we have acquired unhealthy eating disordered behaviors, it is also possible to learn healthy habits that can lead us to a happy and healthy life.

Reminder for Today: "I must daily exercise my freedom to make healthy choices in order to learn & maintain healthy behaviors."

peace, hope and love,

Lily

3 comments:

Heather Palacios said...

"I must daily exercise my freedom." THAT is an amazing mantra.
I've been chained down and I've been set free. I thank you, Father, that for the rest of my days I shall live free.

ann said...

Freedom of choice is one of our greatest God given gifts. Thank God we have the freedom to break bad habits.

Lily said...

Hi Heat(her) and Ann Marie :-)
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Isn't it awesome that God is the God of second chances? :-)

It is so powerful to remember that every day, every moment, we can choose to be free!

peace, hope and love,

Lily