Tuesday, December 30, 2008

On The Other Side of The Fence

I had the opportunity to spend time with my baby nephew Jonah this past Thanksgiving. As usual, I learned so much from watching him interact with the world around him. Here is one of the lessons I learned from Jonah:

Is there something in your life that is just beyond your grasp? Is there something in your life that is "on the other side of the fence" ...and no matter how you look at it, you can't reach it on your own?

Reach out and ask for help from someone you trust. Be thankful for the obstacles you face and welcome the lessons that come with them.

peace, hope and love,

Lily

2 comments:

Heather Palacios said...

Wonderful question: is there something just beyond my grasp?
Yes, there is. And I'm glad I stopped by here to be encouraged that it IS reachable. Thx for this post.

Lily said...

Hey Girl!
So glad you stopped by...I think there is something on the other side of the fence for all of us and we often forget that with God all things are possible.

Have a happy and blessed new year!

Peace, hope and love,

Lily