Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Lesson from Baby Jonah

I had the opportunity to spend time with my baby nephew Jonah last week for Thanksgiving. As usual, I learned so much from watching him interact with the world around him. Here is one of the lessons I learned from Jonah last week:

New people, places, behaviors, opportunities & change can be scary at first....













but if you overcome your fear, step out and try something different...














you will most likely find out that it was worth it after all...!!!











peace, hope and love,

Lily

4 comments:

ann said...

aww he's adorable! good message girl. see you soon.

Lily said...

Hi Ann Marie,
Thanks so much for stopping by!! Yes, Jonah is so cute!! Glad you liked the message.

See you soon! Have missed all of you lots!

Lily :-)

BZ Ward said...

Lily!!! How absolutely adorable. Such a simple but strong lesson.
Love you!

Lily said...

Hi Barby,
Thanks so much for stopping by!! :-)
I learn so much from Jonah every time I see him.

As you said, there are so many simple yet strong lessons we can learn from children :-)

See you soon! Miss you!!!

Lily