Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Surrender by BarlowGirl

Here is another iMovie I just posted on YouTube. It is a song called Surrender by singer songwriter Rebecca Barlow from the all girl band BarlowGirl. Rebecca has struggled with Bulimia and drug addiction. I am not sure if this song is related to her struggles with addiction, but it makes for a great recovery song.

Remember, surrender is not about giving up...it is about letting go. What do you need to surrender in order to start or continue your road towards recovery?

peace, hope, and love
Lily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Mirror" is another great song by BarlowGirl. I have gotten a lot of encouragement from listening to it over the last few years

Lily said...

Yes. I love the song Mirror. Here is the link to my favorite youtube video of it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgq8pA-ipY

Lily
ANAD Broward County Chapter