Friday, April 11, 2008

Blame














Watching this new Mac vs. PC commercial got me thinking about blame....

Blaming yourself or others does nothing to change YOU.

Blaming yourself or others does nothing to change your circumstances.

Blaming yourself or others keeps you focused on the past.

Blaming yourself or others keeps you in negative thinking patterns.

Learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself and others, accept what responsibility is yours and move on!

This clip is actually pretty funny. Enjoy!



peace, hope and love,

Lily

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Hey Lily!
How are you? A friend of mine sent me this link to this video - but they also have it on iTunes....I think you will love this song!
jaime
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDiUxCXdD44

Lily said...

Thanks so much Jaime! I loved the song. I am going to download it from iTunes. Here is my favorite part of the lyrics:


"When it doesn't rain it snows
Yeah the cookie crumbles but in who's hand?
All things said and all things done
Life is short

(...) could this be the day I've waited for?"

Thanks again :-)

Lily
ANAD Broward County Chapter