Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Quote on Heather's Blog










One of my favorite blogg(hers), Heather Palacios posted a pretty awesome quote that reminded me of our topic for this weekend. Here is the quote:


"I cannot give you the formula for success,
but I can give you the formula for failure:
which is:
Try to please everybody."

~ Herbert B. Swope

This weekend, we will be talking about healthy boundaries.

Look forward to seeing you all this Sunday at 7:00 PM at our regular meeting place, Flamingo Road Church, on the corner of Flamingo Road and Stirling Road (Room 127 in the main auditorium building).


Shout Out to Heat(her): Thanks Heat(her) for the awesome quote!!! Your blog is an inspiration and one of my daily reads. You can check out Heather's blog Lead(Her)ship by clicking HERE.

peace, hope and love,

Lily

2 comments:

Heather Palacios said...

Oh, my, Lily, thank you, I'm very honored. You have wondHerful insight here, and you have great leadHership....I added you to my blog's blogroll!!!

Lily said...

Hey Heather,
You are so very welcome! You are a huge inspiration to me and I wanted to share your blog with my readers. :-)

Thanks so much for putting me on your blogroll! That is so awesome. I just added you to my blogroll too! If my link name is too long for your blogroll you could also enter it as: Lily Cuadra (Broward ANAD).

Your creativity is an amazing gift. I still remember your Weekly Refresher emails :-)

peace, hope and love,

Lily