Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Roller Coaster Rides

Last week I went to Orlando on vacation. I rode most of the roller coasters at the major parks with my nephew and my cousin. I used to love roller coasters, I still do. Looking at these pictures
I remember times when my life and my days felt like roller coasters.

As I have progressed in my road to recovery, I have stepped off the roller coaster life and roller coaster days...

Tonight, I am so thankful that I am not living on a roller coaster anymore. For the first time in a long time, I am living in peace, thankful for the good and the bad and taking from the roller coaster rides just the lessons learned. I am so glad I can now recognize a roller coaster ride when I see it and choose to stay away....


































2 comments:

Counseling, Consulting, and Coaching said...

We love your new look. PTC's blog decided to get a new look too... Thanks to Broward Anad's blog and cutestblogontheblock.com.

Also really great post. I think many people no matter what type of recovery they are working on will feel that this post is talking directly to them. Great work as always. PTC

Lily said...

Hi PTC,
Glad you liked the Roller Coaster post.

I just checked out your blog. Love the new look! It is fun to change the look of the blog every now and then using cutestblogontheblock.com.

Thanks for all you do and for stopping by :-)

Lily