Monday, April 5, 2010

Reason to Celebrate

Congrats to Jennie Ketcham, blogger, writer, painter, artist, and as she refers to herself "recovering human" for her one year anniversary in recovery.

Thanks for giving those in recovery the gift of your strong voice of hope, possibility and second chances.



"Don’t be afraid to fail, you’ve done that plenty. 
Never forget that success is a process, not a race, 
and there really are no finish lines in life. 
Always be grateful for this moment, your life, 
for the lessons you’ve learned and the places you’ve been. 
Remember to tell people you love them as much as you can, 
and don’t worry about tomorrow because it has yet to happen.
Please believe in yourself, because you can do it.
Please love yourself, because you are worth it.
Please remember me, because I am you."

~ Jennie Ketcham 


You can read Jennie's blog by clicking HERE.


#####

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just hooked on her blog ever since I found it. She is so cool and an inspiration to me too.

Great homage to her and you have a great blog!

Lisa

Lily said...

I love Jennie's blog too! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog Lisa.

peace, hope and love,

Lily