Sunday, March 22, 2009

Reflection for Today

I subscribe to Today's Gift from Hazelden. This is one of my recent favorite daily reflections and I wanted to share t with you..



Today I will be grateful for where I am now.


My life might not be perfect, and I might not have achieved the goals I thought I would have by now -- I might not be living the kind of life I thought I would be or want to be, but I'm grateful for this day, right now, and the fact that I've made a commitment to myself to live a life in which I'm treated with respect and dignity.

I will use this day as a gift, one that I've given myself because I deserve it. I will use this day to be glad for all I've accomplished.

I'm deserving, worthy, and valuable.

I'm a lovable person, and today I thank the person who helped me understand this.


source: Time to Fly Free by Judith R. Smith

No comments: