Friday, January 9, 2009

New Year Anti-Resolutions








Have you ever heard of New Year ANTI-Resolutions? I hadn't until a couple of days ago. In a world where we are constantly being driven (by ourselves and others) to be a better version of ourselves, to improve, to change, to transform, we often forget all the positive qualities, behaviors we already posses.

What are five things (positive/healthy) about yourself that you already posses and don't want to change/give up? What are your five ANTI-Resolutions?

For me...I would not like to change/give up:
1) My love for reading and writing
2) Believing in God's promises
3) Constantly striving to live a balanced life
4) Being a good listener and friend
5) Being as assertive as I have learned to be

These are my ANTI-Resolutions. What are yours?**

peace, hope and love,

Lily

**note: if you can't think of any, ask someone you trust/love. What are 5 things they would not like you to change about you?

3 comments:

ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ann said...

1. God's potential in my life
2. being kind
3. my smile
4. my laughter
5. being positive

great post friend.

Lily said...

love your 5 anti-resolutions! thanks so much for stopping by! hope you have a great weekend! see you soon :-)