Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The New & Improved iMac Ad !!!!!

Hi all,
Check out the new iMac ad. Click on the picture to the left of this post. I have been checking their website every couple of days to see if the "You can't be too thin...Or too Powerful" ad was still up and there is a new one today!

The "You can't be too thin" ad is out, and "The all new, all-in-one Mac" is in!

I like this one much better. By the way: I am the biggest Apple fan ever!

Why was it changed? Can't say for sure. I know usually marketing departments have several different ad campaigns and sometimes alternate / rotate between them. This new one is so much better.

Regardless of the reason for the change, I am sure they received our letters and emails and really hope their next campaign is a positive one...

Peace, Hope and Love,

Lily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I was really disappointed that their advertising (which is otherwise really creative) would go in such a negative direction, so I'm glad that it changed.