Saturday, May 23, 2009

Looking Closely and Making Small Changes


I've purposely stayed away from my laptop during the last week. I somehow injured a nerve in my elbow and my left pinkie finger has been asleep (ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz) for the last week.

This past week, I consciously looked at different things I have been doing that might have contributed to my small but uncomfortable injury. I found out that I have horrible posture when I sit in front of the computer at work, I use my laptop a lot at home also in bad posture, I hold books with my left hand and use my left elbow for support when reading.

So I am making some changes to contribute to the recovery of my pinkie.

How about you? If you look closely at your life, what small changes do you think could help in your recovery and to live a happier/healthier life?

peace, hope and love,

Lily

No comments: