Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Reflection

Our negative mind speaks lies about many areas of our life that we end up believing.

I am thankful that I broke through the lies that ED used to tell me about food.

My negative mind still speaks lies into my life though..... Right now, for me, it is in the area of careers/education and relationships. For example: I was valedictorian and #1 in my class from 4th grade all the way through high school, graduated from FAU with a 4.00 average (bachelors degree), and my mind tells me sometimes I would not be good enough to pass the GRE, or complete a Masters Degree. I know deep down it is a lie, doesn't make much sense really.

I am thankful that I chose to overcome the lies about food because it gives me the strength and ability to recognize other lies my negative mind speaks into my life and work through them towards further growth, happiness and freedom...

peace, hope and love,

Lily

No comments: