Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Now Playing








I love TiVo. Since I bought it, I do not have to run home to watch a show...When I first got it, my intention was to make "prime time" hours, "my time"....and have more time for other things....but if I am being completely honest, I watch more TV now than before I had Tivo.
I am not going to blame TiVo. It is the choices I have made about Tivo and how I spend my time that have gotten me to where I am with it....I am going to be away for the next twelve days. no access to TiVo or American TV...that's got me thinking...What are 5 things I could do if I was not spending so much time with my friend TiVo? I intend to spend the next twelve days figuring that out...

How about you? Is there something in your life that is taking up too much of your time...are you blaming that "something" instead of owning up to the choices you have made up to this point? What are the top five things you would like to make time for? It is all about the choices we make. It is never too late to start making better ones...

peace, hope and love,

Lily

No comments: