Thursday, October 4, 2007

Lesson from Baby Jonah

Hi all,
Check out the latest picture of my baby nephew. He will be 3 months old next week. Every time I see one of his pictures I am reminded of what an amazing miracle life is and also of how fast time goes by.

Today, when I received this picture in my inbox, I though wow! check out how much he has changed in two and a half months!

Children grow and change at a very fast rate of course, but it just made me think that so much is happening and is possible in our lives and in the world around us.

I just thought...

What short term goals have I set for myself in the last couple of months? Which ones have I followed through with? What new habits am I trying to incorporate to my daily life? How would my life be different today if I stuck with a healthy habit I wanted to make a part of my life?

Hey, don't get me wrong, I am not talking about regret...it is just a reflection, a challenge, a call to action from here on out...Imagine how different our lives can be if we take small step towards healthy growth and transformation every day? How different would we be in a month, two months, a year? Just take it one day at a time and find out!

See you this Sunday, October 7th at 7:00 PM at our usual meeting place.

Peace, Hope and Love,

Lily

No comments: