Friday, September 28, 2007

Thank You

Hi all,
Just wanted to send a great big thank you to Jeff Jabick, LMHC for visiting with us last Sunday, September 23rd, 2007 and presenting on Self-Esteem. Jeff not only shared great insight and information but also stayed afterwards in order to answer questions and also help those that were struggling one on one for an additional hour.

Thanks so much Jeff for visiting with us at ANAD Broward as a guest speaker and giving generously of yout time to help those in recovery.

We look forward to having you as a guest speaker again soon.

ANAD Broward County Chapter

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around."
~ Leo Buscaglia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd also like to give a huge thank you to Jeff. I was really struggling that day, but after his presentation, I felt much better. I have been trying very hard to use some of his strategies when I get down, and they work!

I also want to thank everyone in the group who shared things that they do to help themselves when they start having negative thoughts. I get so much from all of you and I appreciate your support. I am so happy that I found this group and I look forward to getting to know you all better. Have a great week!

Lily said...

Hi Dawn,
I am so glad that you left encouraged and learned some new tools to help you in your recovery. It is great to have you in the group.

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Lily