Monday, August 25, 2008

I Am Beautiful

Today, my mom gave me the most beautiful little gift book called I am Beautiful: Affirmations for Women (Thank you mom!!) Great to carry in your bag, your pocket or to give as a gift!! I am going to carry it in my bag. Here are a couple of quotes from it...


...I am beautiful when my hair is a mess
and I haven't put on my makeup yet.
Perfection is overrated.
If everyone in this world were perfect,
we would all be exactly the same.
It is the very things that make me
different that make me beautiful...

...Sometimes I lose myself
in what the world expects of me.
I will not try to conform
to what "I should be."
I will create my own box
and step outside it as I wish...

...Today I will write five things I like about myself...

~ I Am Beautiful, Affirmations for Women by Diane Mastromarino

No comments: